Passport to Health
What is the Passport to Health?
The Passport to Health rewards participation in area health events with prizes. Earn six stamps -- in other words, fill in one page of the passport booklet -- to redeem a prize. Kickoff for the GCHC Passport will take place on July 20, at a UT Extension nutrition demonstration at Save-A-Lot in Tracy City from 9-11 am.
What events count toward my passport?
Any event put on by the Grundy Council, or one of our community partners, counts! Earn a stamp when attending:
- Any events at the UT Extension office
- Reversing Diabetes courses
- Any run or walk events, such as Parkruns, 5Ks, or walking challenges
- Any nutrition events
- Mental health and substance abuse courses or support groups
- Any Grundy County Health Council or Activ8 Grundy meetings
- Walks with the Mayor
- Community family fun events, such as movie nights or the Back to School Bash
How do I get my passport stamped at an event?
Ask the sponsoring organization member to sign or stamp your passport next to the event name.
To request a booklet, email firstname.lastname@example.org.